Monday, February 23, 2009

Update on STA video post [& more!]

Ok folks, as of about 24 hours (give or take only an hour) from posting it, my STA application video was up to 290 hits! Wow! And now that we're past the 48 hour mark, I checked last night and the video had 348 views, even better! I wonder who are the ones visting.... ;) Hopefully it's not just all my friends but also that I'm attracting views from the friends of friends & etc as well. So spread the word! Tell your family, friends, that weird kid down the street! The more that can view and comment, the better.

Speaking of commenting....

Now the weird thing is almost NO ONE has left any comments! I urge you, PLEAD with you to give me some feedback! Come on folks, you know you want to! Just a little thing like my bro did would be fine enough to start out with.

In other film news, I am cooking up (and taking any if you got 'em) ideas as to what to film next. I would LOVE to share those ideas with you, but that's part of the production world... You might end up like Stephanie Meyer did with her trying to start a spinoff Twilight series and being stabbed in the back by a 'good' friend. ( http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html ) So if you really want to know any ideas I may have, you gotta submit your own and I might work with you on YOUR idea! (hint hint) ;]

Well, enough of that for today. I'll talk to you LATE-rr!

No comments:

Post a Comment