Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Logo Designer!

Good news! We've found a new logo designer, Danielle Anderson. Mikayla Cook has supposedly drawn the logo, but has had complications getting the picture from her divorced dad, plus someone may have thrown the third drawing she'd done away. So with Mikayla & another girl I tried to get to do the logo are out of the running, I think I've found someone that will work with me (hopefully).

Danielle has suggested some interesting ideas I hadn't thought of before, like a mini logo. We've all know certain companies just by the little logo they have. Any of the following I'm sure you could name off even with the name unattached to it. If you don't know who each of the logos belong to, just look at the bottom of this post in the tags/labels.

Anyways, I've thought up a mini logo to put on business cards, pens, decals, etc. We'll just have to see if Danielle can match my vision. In addition to the mini logo, she is going to copy down a version of the production logo I have made up already. I plan on paying her well, as well as a beginning filmmaker & college student can for quality work that is. I'm looking forward to what she can do, and honestly I have no idea what she can do but we'll find out soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment