Thursday, March 25, 2010

Script Update

Well, it looks like we won't be doing the 1940's film this year. What we've decided is to go ahead with one of Richard's other ideas. I don't want to give too much away, but it's a documentary including Hollywood Boulevard. It'll be a fun short trip for all those involved. I didn't realize it before, but Hollywood Boulevard is one long stretch of road and the big sign is a little over 2 miles away as the crow flys.

One reason the 1940's Project is being delayed is due to the fact my cousin Ben Stratford is going back up to the Salt Lake City area to continue his musical education. On that note, all I can say to the kiddies is "Stay In School!" This screenwriting class I've been taking at the local college has helped me sort out ideas I had and given me new ones. It's been great seeing the ideas of others and helping one another out. Well, till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment