Monday, March 16, 2009

STA lost its chance...

Well, looks like the STA lost its chance to have the new look at the world I would've offered, seeing it full of adventure and new sights. Though maybe I can convince them to let a 27 year old go next year.....

So now off to other adventures. Things to look forward to this summer instead of STA: Films about Effective Home-Teaching, St. George, Dixie State College, & maybe some experimental films too. In my personal life, I have four tickets to Brian Regan here at Tuachan (near Santa Clara, Utah), and have two tickets to Celtic Woman at the E-Center in West Valley City, Utah. That is about it that's planned for this summer.

Time to go back to the world and look for more of those travel contests! Mail me if you see any!

No comments:

Post a Comment